28 Years Old.

I’m twenty eight years old now. Where I want to be in 40? Huh. This quit long period but I need to sketch my life from now. I married. But I don’t have a house and a car. I do have a car but it’s not mine. When I will be 40, what can I do in year 2020? What should I do next 3 years? Do I still work as a lecturer?

Last week, I help my friend get a job. He is 29 years old, but still enthusiast to find a new job. Before that he is an engineer with one big firm in Melaka and maybe he was a lead engineer there. Then he decides to join oil gases field and he get a job as Welding Inspector at JB. What he thinking? Does he think about his life or just gamble? But I wish him all the best. I hope he can find what he wants in his life.

Comments

Anonymous said…
salam.. eh, 28 mude lg la.. Rasulullah jadi rasul pon umur 40thn.. dengar sad news hr tu, sorry to hear that. raya jemputla dtg umah (umah mak la)..

Popular posts from this blog

Selamat Hari Raya 2018